7 Jun 2008

NEW FREEBIE "My Dad" QP




In honour of all the wonderful fathers out there, I made this QP for 'Father's Day'. The colours are denim based so should be suitable for just about any dad, young - or like me! lol. I'm chuffed with my 'Cool' ball, I thought of adding another but for the sake of modesty (WHAT!!) I thought one would do it. If you look at the text border it is made up of 'Father' in as many different languages as I could fit, hopefully I covered most. I'd love to see what you do with this as there is plenty of scope for pictures, especially  those that are not great overall, but show dad's hands or his favourite slippers, little things mean a lot! as the old song goes.  Enjoy.
SORRY, Link expired 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW Gabrielle, just downloaded your new Qp, it is gorgeous, thanks so much

Anonymous said...

thanks for this lovely denim Qp, and especially for including the text for Father in so many languages

Tammy aka bunchie said...

You really outdid yourself with this quick page and I love it. I hope I can find that many pics from my Dad. He doesn't live near me and unfortunately between two house fires and a flood...I have very few. But, I love how you put the different languages on this. What a great idea. Thanks for your comment on my blog too! I try to post a freebie each day but, I occasionally miss a few.

Anonymous said...

COOL! thanks for this great QP. I love the cut outs on the big D

Anonymous said...

Slainte Gabrielle, beautiful work, love your cool ball!

Anonymous said...

Love your new dads page, will send you a lo xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous QP Gabrielle thanks, I love your little ball too lol, and the father text is wonderful

Anonymous said...

Wonderful QP, Gabrielle, I just love your work

Anonymous said...

This will be great for my kids to give to their dad! thanks for sharing your beautiful work

KrisG said...

I just stopped by to say hello and found your great QP! It's finally been warm here in Chicago so I've been playing outside more than online (for once, haha). Thank you!

Fran said...

Hi Gabrielle,

Your QP is gorgeous! I love the frames in the D, the father text, and the small blue little ball! Many thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

What a cute QP Gabrielle!! I really like it. Great work!!

Anonymous said...

this QP is lovely Gabrielle, I love the way it's shaped, the text and your cool ball!!, Well done and thanks for sharing it

Anonymous said...

great QP, thanks you are doing some beautiful work, this will save me loads of time lol also thanks for your hints on ways to fill the picture spaces, never thought of dads hands as a picture. Fab

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle, this is beautiful, I'm going to surprise my dad with all his old b/w pics in this. Thank you for sharing your lovely work