12 Jul 2008


TWINS!!!. I want to thank the girls who gave me these awards, Kim from "Kim's Scrappin" and Jessica from Scrapaholic designs. They both said very nice things about me on their blogs (which I'm not sure I deserve) but I am very grateful to both of them for this - Hm! Now I will have to find five or six unsuspecting victims (sorry, recipients) to pass them on to. I was going to name Fran but I see she has one as well, how did I get two ? Is there anyone out there who has not been awarded something, or tagged a million times!!!??? 
Anyone want an award, It's a lovely little thing and a credit to whoever designed it, (you don't want it back by any chance do you)  Oh s*** June from cens loft has one as well, in fact everyone I know has one! 
 Anyway, I am passing on this COOL award to five beautiful people and these are the rules :
                                  1. Winner can put award on their blog.
                                  2. Link to the person who gave you the award.
                                  3. Nominate 5 more blogs you think deserve the award.
                                  4. Put links to those blogs on your site
                                  5. leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Number One on my list is Fran, because she really deserves an award for her sweet temper!! and her ability to cope with pirates!  As you all know I adore Fran's work, she has the most wonderful imagination and her freebie kits inspired by nature are - Frantastic !
Next up is June from Cens Loft who is tripping over awards, but I know she will graciously accept this one too! June is just the nicest, most helpful woman in digiland. Hugs June.
Next is the lovely Linda  who makes the most gorgeous brag book pages and let's off steam to me in mutual ranting emails Lol. 
Give it up for lizandherbabes who has three adorable kids aaaaaand a hunk of a hubby, she is an inspiration to me with an amazing ability to cram so much into her young life.
KRISG-JUST ME is getting this award too, well I love her taste in music and cats! she also does beautiful lo's and sends me really funny emails. You make me smile Kris!
My final  award goes to.....dnadryad, who gives great freebies and never gets grumpy - just like me!
WOW that wasn't so bad, but I will now go into hiding before the posse catches up with me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle you are so funny, I love the way you write.

Anonymous said...

Me again Gabrielle, I forgot to say I love your new page, the title is really beautiful, gorgeous!

Census said...

Thanks Gabrielle for your kind words and the award.
I love you tags and the alphas are brilliant!! Your work is beautiful as always!

Fran said...

Hi Gabrielle,

As Bridie said, I love the way you write! I think you deserve the awards you received, for all your work, your creativity, your kindness and your fantastic sense of humour! Thank you so much for all! Have a lovely day. Hugs!

LindaJD said...

Oh Gabrielle! thanks so much, I will add it to my collection...lol..I have yet to add the 3 to my blog..I am going to struggle to give them to people that haven't got any but hey it's a nice dilema to have...:)
Thanks for the lovely Tags on the post below too..
Love the New look to your blog too...Clever girl :)
Hugs - Linda

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh when reading this post, you are just writing what most of us think but are two embarrassed
to say. I think you should have a fifty something award for courage, bravery and good humour.
Well done Gabrielle, I hope the posse doesn't get you!

Dnadryad said...

Thank you so much, Gabrielle !
For sure, as Fran said, you deserve your awards... your blog is always a nice place to stop by, for eye's pleasure !
ANd your mini-bio always makes me smile, I love your :
"I am in the 'have to use sticky notes' age group, 50 something!"
;o)
Have a sweet day, dear Gabrielle !!