7 Dec 2010

Hi Everyone, it's been a while but here is a preview of my Christmas Freebie. I will be giving a selection of these candles over the next few days as well as a special cluster to end with. All are PNG files at 300 dpi. Starts tomorrow so see you then...Gabrielle

Well its tomorrow and I decided to give you all 17 candles today, but I have split them into three to make your downloads faster. Hope you enjoy using them in your Christmas LOs. I have a very special cluster for you in a day or two as well so don't forget to check it out, See you , Gabrielle
Free Candles set 1
Free Candle set 2
Free Candle set 3                    SORRY ALL 3 Links Expired

4 comments:

Paddy's girl said...

Hi Gabrielle thank you for sharing your beautiful candles, you must have spent a long time making them

Bridie said...

Gorgeous Gabrielle, TYVMFS

Fran said...

Wow! Pretty Christmas candles and beautiful work. Thank you for sharing them with us (I am sorry, I could not leave comments on 4shared). Have a lovely evening.

Rita said...

These candles are beautiful. Thank you and Merry Christmas