27 Mar 2009

This is a LO done with my new "softy stripe" papers,


I had to show off the beautiful flowers my son Gary sent me for mothers day. I didn't expect them as he had driven 16o miles to spend the day with me and he was clutching a very big box of  'Lily O'Brien' chocolates. I thought he was looking a bit agitated but later in the evening the local florist knocked at the door and produced these gorgeous flowers. Her delivery man had left them to the wrong address and was in a panic when they were returned. No harm done though, it was a great surprise and only added to the rest of a wonderful day. Thank you Gary, you are the best! and thanks too to the honest recipient who returned my flowers, you are next best.

6 comments:

Bridie said...

Hi Gabrielle beautiful LO and what a lovely son you have

Sandra said...

Love the colours, and they match the beautiful flowers so well, hope this is going to be a freebie kit! LOL

Sandra said...

Love the colours, and they match the beautiful flowers so well, hope this is going to be a freebie kit! LOL

LindaJD said...

Oh how lovely! what awonderful son you have there, yummmm I love Lily O'Brien's chocks!!
I am so happy that the flowers made their way to you, it restores your faith in human nature doesnt it..
Hubs - Linda

Milliesmom said...

Great LO what a good son!, you are blessed
and Linda is right, you got your flowers back, decency still lives!

Fran said...

Hi Gabrielle,

Oh lovely flowers! What a wonderful son you have there and a beautiful layout you made with these flowers! Have a nice evening !