10 Mar 2009

This is my St. Patrick's Day gift to you.
As you can see there are no big leprechauns, sparkly CLOVER or rainbows with pots of gold at the end!  I know millions around the world will be wearing the wigs and big hats and good luck to them, I hope they have a great time, anything to lighten the mood at this dreadful time.
For myself, this QP represents how I like to see  St. Patrick's day represented - with dignity.
I hope you enjoy yourselves though and I think this QP will be perfect for new - or old pictures. Amazingly, In the last American Census around 50 million citizens claimed to have Irish connections, how wonderful is that! SO.... there must be millions of photos just waiting to be presented, I would be delighted to see some of your LO's.      Link below.
http://www.4shared.com/file/92126515/2267504b/GLO_St_Pats_QP.html

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Gabrielle, this is a beautiful QP, I agree about the garish 'paddy's' day stuff so this is perfect
thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

just got this beautiful Qp, thanks it's so refreshing to have St. Patrick's Day without the usual tackiness

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

What a cute St Patrick's day page, thanks for sharing with us Gabrielle :)

LindaJD said...

Thanks so much for the lovely Page, I am happy to see your hubby is doing better! I just emailed you too..
Hugs - Linda

Fran said...

Wow! Thank you Gabrielle for your lovely freebie! Hope you had a lovely St-Patrick's Day!

Fran said...

Wow! Thank you Gabrielle for your lovely freebie! Hope you had a lovely St-Patrick's Day!

Sandra said...

This is the nicest St. Pat's Day QP i've seen, you did a beautiful and delicate work Gabrielle